Teaching and learning
Leading CPD practitioners including Sue Cowley, Mike Gershon and David Didau offer their advice on the key topics in teaching and learning to help you to grow and develop as a teacher.
- Happier playtimes
Happier playtimesPublished: 10/08/2020By: Jenny Mosley
- A vocabulary-led curriculum for primary schools?
A vocabulary-led curriculum for primary schools?Published: 01/10/2020By: Teachit's word gap team
- Introducing students to Shakespeare
Introducing students to ShakespearePublished: 04/11/2013By: Francis Gilbert
- Learning to learn in the primary classroom
Learning to learn in the primary classroomPublished: 20/08/2020By: Tom Barwood
- Keeping up to speed with metacognition and self-regulation
Keeping up to speed with metacognition and self-regulationPublished: 21/10/2019By: John Medlicott
- 20 ideas for quick and easy displays
20 ideas for quick and easy displaysPublished: 17/08/2020By: Teachit's editorial team