Word Gap posters (set of 8)
If you are focusing on vocabulary development as part of your school's focus on disciplinary literacy, this set of eight, eye-catching posters provides cues and strategies to help close the word gap.
Foster a love of words, develop students' oracy skills and build a vocabulary-rich environment in your classroom.
The posters offer students a range of strategies:
- engaging with complex words
- upgrading language
- using a dictionary
- understanding prefixes, suffixes and root words
- decoding new words
- encouraging classroom talk
- using linking words and phrases.
For further support with vocabulary development, see Closing the word gap: activities for the classroom.
- set of eight posters – a mix of portrait and landscape
- dimensions: 500 x 707 mm (B2)
- high quality (200 gsm) silk poster paper
- buy more than one set and save (discount applied automatically).
Payment & delivery
Posters are sent in strong cardboard tubes.
UK delivery takes up to 14 days and costs:
- 1 set – £4.96
- 2-3 sets – £9
- 4-6 sets – £10.50
- 7-8 sets – £12.95
We ship internationally; shipping costs are calculated as you check out.
Download a free sample.
A subscriber's discount will be applied at checkout.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource