Prepare your Higher tier GCSE students for their maths exam with our GCSE Higher maths - key skills revision pack.
This student revision pack comprises 15 worksheets, each featuring 15 GCSE exam-style questions and answers to revise and practise essential skills. Questions include space for workings.
Modelled on questions from past papers, this practice paper pack is great for assessment, for identifying learning gaps, as an independent revision resource or for weekly homework tasks leading up to the exam.
The pack features calculator and non-calculator questions and covers key topics covered in past papers including fractions, decimals, percentages, quadratics, trigonometry, simultaneous equations, inequalities, indices, angles, averages and spread, graphs and probability, helping students hone their problem-solving skills and improve their GCSE exam practice and performance.
GCSE Higher Maths - key skills revision is relevant for all exam board specifications including AQA and Edexcel, making for perfect exam preparation for your GCSE Higher tier students.
- 15 papers of 15 exam-style questions
- Answers and explanations included
- Space for workings
1. Sanjit buys 5 kg of fruit chews to sell. He pays £10 for the chews. Sanjit puts all the fruit chews into bags. He puts 250 g of chews into each bag and sells each bag for 65p. Sanjit sells all the bags of fruit chews.
Work out his profit.
2. Make t the subject of the formula
v = u + 10t
3. Renee leaves £3000 in the bank for two years. It earns compound interest at 2% per year.
Calculate the total amount Renee has in the bank at the end of the two years.
4. A concrete slab is in the shape of a cuboid.
It measures 400 mm by 400 mm by 28 mm.
The density of the concrete is 2250 kg/m3.
Calculate the total mass of 60 slabs.
5. A cafe sells cookies and donuts. On Monday, the ratio of the number of cookies sold to the number of donuts was 5 : 2. On Monday, the cafe sold 80 donuts.
How many cookies were sold on Monday?
Have you used this resource?Review this resource