Special Educational Needs
Find out how you can support learners with additional and neurodiverse needs in our growing collection of articles and resources written by SEND experts and specialists. Topics include dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, handwriting difficulties, sensory processing, Tourette Syndrome and more.
You might also like our downloadable SEND toolkits, written by SEN practitioners and experienced teachers.
- Making sense of sensory processing
Making sense of sensory processingPublished: 09/10/2019By: Hannah Snowsill
- Handwriting in primary school
Handwriting in primary schoolPublished: 18/08/2020By: Deborah Smith
- Parenting a teen with Tourette Syndrome
Parenting a teen with Tourette SyndromePublished: 21/07/2022By: Victoria Humphries
- Handwriting in secondary school
Handwriting in secondary schoolPublished: 19/12/2019By: Deborah Smith
- 20 teaching ideas and strategies to support students with dyslexia
20 teaching ideas and strategies to support students with dyslexiaPublished: 28/06/2018By: Gavin Reid
- Using assistive technology to support dyslexic writers
Using assistive technology to support dyslexic writersPublished: 01/08/2019By: Malcolm Litten