Practical strategies to assist students with dyspraxia
A teacher-facing resource giving suggestions of how to support a student with dyspraxia in the classroom. Written by Deborah Smith to accompany the article 'Supporting students with dyspraxia'. Deborah explains how, as a class teacher, you can make a difference by:
- adjusting the learning environment
- leading warm-up activities
- improving a student's body awareness
- improving a student's motor planning
- improving a student's goal planning.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource