A lovely mixture of activities exploring the causes of stress. Includes reading and discussions, phrasal verbs and comparative/superlative adjectives. Useful for FCE preparation.
The images from p.1 of the Word document / PDF are also included as PowerPoint slides for projection on a whiteboard, to save on printing and photocopying.
An extract from the resource:
a) Look at the photos.
- What do you think is happening in each photo?
- Do you think going on a first date is more/less stressful than doing an exam?
- Is driving to work as stressful as going by public transport?
- What do you think is more stressful - going to hospital to have a baby or an operation?
- In your opinion which situation in the photos is the most stressful and why?
Have you used this resource?Review this resource