A resource written specifically to support students working from home during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) lockdown period. It features a range of reflective and autobiographical writing tasks such as:
- a letter to your future self
- a diary entry based on a day during lockdown
- an argument writing task based on the view that lockdown has many advantages
- notes for a worry jar
- reflective writing activities based on new activities, ambitions for the future
- a narrative task for students to capture a particular moment during this time.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource