This KS3 of foundation GCSE maths worksheet resource can be used to revise, practice and develop concepts regarding angles.
There are five worksheets that the pupils can work through, each of which covers most aspects of the topic of angles graphs at KS3 and all follow the same format. The answer sheet shows the skills each question assesses so students can target specific areas and monitor their own progress.
- types of angle
- drawing, measuring and estimating angles
- angles on a straight line and around a point
- angles in triangles and quadrilaterals
- exterior angles of polygons
- interior angles of polygons
- angles on parallel lines
Have you used this resource?Review this resource