Thousands of subject leads choose a department subscription. Here's why:
- Quality Educational Resources
- Time and Stress Savings
- Adaptability and Customisation
- To stay in control and current
Every teacher in the department gains access to a comprehensive collection of resources - exam-board and curriculum aligned.
Flexible payment options
Pay by card
Purchase order number
What teachers are saying
Interested in a whole-school solution for your school?
Whole-school subscriptions include all secondary subjects. The whole-school package offers a saving of 40%.
Frequently asked questions
How does it work?
- We’ve made signing up and getting started easy. Create your Teachit account, choose your level and subject (only for secondary), choose the number of teacher logins you require, and complete the payment online.
- Teachers will be notified by email with information about how to sign into their individual accounts.
Which resources are included?
- All the resources within your chosen subject(s)! Your team will get unlimited access to the full library of resources within your chosen subject(s). New resources are added each month and you'll also receive excellent customer support should you ever need us.
How do I add teachers to my account?
- Using your admin login, you can add, edit, or remove a teacher account at any time via your admin’s ‘My Account’ area.
Can we pause our renewal?
- Yes, you can cancel at any time. This will stop your renewal from occurring.
How long do plans run for?
- A school subscription to Teachit lasts for a year, after which time your subscription will automatically renew. We’ll contact the administrator of the account before the renewal date as a reminder.
Can we be invoiced?
- We encourage you to subscribe using our online checkout but if you need to be invoiced, please send a purchase order to email@example.com.