Like its partner, Y5 Problem solving – measurement, geometry and statistics comprises differentiated activities based upon the relevant problem-solving objectives in the year 5 maths curriculum.
Activities include scaffolded word problems and investigations alongside explanations, teaching notes and answers.
- 11 comprehensive activities differentiated to three levels
- teaching notes, explanations and step-by-step answers
- space for workings.
- Measurement: length, mass and volume, area and perimeter, metric and imperial units, time
- Geometry: properties of shapes, reflections and translations, angles
- Statistics: reading and interpreting tables, interpreting line graphs.
You might also like Problem solving - number.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource