If your class is struggling with problem solving, then we’ve got the solution.
Year 5 Problem solving – number comprises differentiated activities based upon the number problem-solving objectives in the year 5 maths curriculum.
Activities include scaffolded word problems and investigations alongside explanations, teaching notes and answers.
- 9 comprehensive activities differentiated to three levels
- teaching notes, explanations and step-by-step answers
- space for workings.
- place value problems
- addition and subtraction problems, including money
- multiplication and division problems, including factors, squares, scaling
- fractions, decimals and equivalence.
You might also like Problem solving - measurement, geometry and statistics.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource