KS3/4 Mastering spelling punctuation and grammar is a comprehensive SPaG pack containing resources, worksheets and activities designed to help students master the essentials of SPaG and get them GCSE-ready.
Mastering spelling, punctuation and grammar contains:
- curriculum mapping and guidance for teachers along with further reading and/or useful links and references
- over 150 pages of worksheets, resources and activities
- spelling strategies, punctuation rules and grammar games to make the learning stick
- graphic organisers and A4 posters – perfect for consolidation and/or student revision
- formative assessments (including self and peer assessments)
- summative assessments (and suggested answers) to help teachers/students identify future learning targets.
As your ‘go-to’ SPaG pack, this will support you and your students from the start of KS3 up to GCSE.
Mastering spelling, punctuation and grammar covers the following:
- spelling strategies and games
- the golden rules of spelling
- a spelling toolkit of approaches
- visualising spellings and connecting meaning
- approaches to recalling spellings
- spelling lists – KS3 and KS4
- punctuation recall (including A4 punctuation mark posters)
- an exploration of what punctuation is (and its future)
- full stops
- colons and semicolons
- punctuating clauses
- using and controlling simple, compound and complex sentences
- statements, questions and imperatives
- the active and passive voice
- words that multi-task: verbs, nouns and adjectives
- prepositions and conjunctions
- adjectives and adverbs
- nouns and determiners
Download a free sample.
Have you used this resource?Review this resource